Milletech’s Grant Management solution encompasses a portfolio of strategies that can improve your Grant Management process while leveraging proven technology. Our core competencies around Grant Management include business process analysis, full lifecycle project implementation, systems integration, and development.
We offer an assessment of Grants Management business processes; configuration review and provide recommendations to improve them through configuration without high customization. Our staff has real-world experience from working on grants-related projects, researching the best industry practices, and possesses extensive knowledge in the Grants Management and research domain.
Milletech’s Grants Services Portfolio:
- Grants Management Systems Assessment and Preparation of Strategic Roadmap.
- Research Accounting Business Process Assessment and Reengineering.
- Cost Sharing Assessment, Configuration, and Deployment.
- 3 Phase Grants Closing Process.
- Streamlining Billing Processes.
- Streamlining Revenue Processes.
- Budget, Expense, Revenue Reconciliation in General Ledger, Project Costing, and Commitment Control.
- Full Life Cycle Proposal Management – Assessment, Configuration, and Deployment.
- Streamlining Award Set Process.
- Sub-recipient Information Tracking.
- Grants Management Integration.
- Capital Project Implementation.
- Grants Management Reporting.
Milletech has a suite of products for the higher education market segment specifically addressing the critical Grants Management area. Milletech has the most comprehensive portfolio of integrated, modular, scalable, and ready to deploy products designed to reduce manual efforts and enhance decision-making capabilities with consistent and coherent reporting. The product suite comprises:
- ReARTS: Research Accounting Reporting and Alerting System
- ECAS: Effort Certification Application System
- ACT: Automated Cost Transfers Tool
- ABRAT: Automated Budget Reclassification and Approval Tool